With cold weather quickly approaching, you can count on Service One Credit Union to help warm your pockets with a little extra cash. Our Winter Skip-a-Payment Promotion allows you to dash past one monthly payment per eligible loan by paying a $15.00 per loan processing charge.Please Note:
- Payments made through automatic transfer or automatic draft will remain in the account from which payments are normally transferred. Payments normally made through payroll deduction will be directed to a Savings or Checking Account.
- Loan interest will continue to accrue as explained in your loan disclosure. This may result in an extension of the loan maturity or require additional payments.
- Most regular payments will resume in January.
- Savings Account with $25.00 Par Value balance is required.
- November loan payment and $15.00 per loan processing charge are required before accounts are eligible for this promotion.
- First payment on new loans is required.
- Loan type must be eligible for promotion. Ineligible loan types include Credit Cards, Real Estate Secured Loans, Comfort Cash and Ready Reserve Lines-of-Credit, Holiday, Single-Payment, and Restoration or Workout Loans.
- Loan accounts that are delinquent, receiving payments through credit disability claims, included in bankruptcy, or loan accounts that have been extended since the last Skip Payment Promotion are ineligible.
- Scheduled payments are required for accounts not eligible for the Winter Skip-a-Payment Promotion.
Questions? Call us at (270) 796-8500 or toll-free (800) 759-8500.