Service One Credit Union can help you have fun in the sun with extra cash in your pocket! Our July Skip-a-Payment Promotion allows you to skip one monthly payment per eligible loan by paying a $10.00 per loan processing charge, which goes to Service One’s Educational Opportunity Fund*.
Here's some more information about our July Skip-a-Payment promotion:
- Payments made through automatic transfer or automatic draft will remain in the account from which payments are normally transferred. Payments normally made through payroll deduction will be directed to a Savings or Checking Account.
- Loan interest will continue to accrue as explained in your loan disclosure. This may result in an extension of the loan maturity or require additional payments.
- Most regular payments will resume in August.
In addition, the following requirements and restrictions apply:
- Savings Account with $25.00 Par Value balance is required.
- June loan payment and $10.00 per loan processing charge are required before accounts are eligible for this promotion.
First payment on new loans is required.
- Loan type must be eligible for promotion. Ineligible loan types include Credit Cards, Real Estate Secured Loans, Comfort Cash and Ready Reserve Lines-of-Credit, Holiday, Single-Payment, and Restoration or Workout Loans.
- Loan accounts that are delinquent, receiving payments through credit disability claims, included in bankruptcy, or loan accounts that have been extended since the last Skip Payment Promotion are ineligible.
- Scheduled payments are required for accounts not eligible for the Skip-a-Payment Promotion.
The July Skip-a-Payment promotion ends June 30, 2018
Call us at (270) 796-8500 or toll-free (800) 759-8500.
- Members help build the Service One Educational Opportunity Fund through participation in the Skip-a-Pay promotion since Skip-a-Pay processing charges are directly contributed to the Fund. The Educational Opportunity Fund provides scholarships and other educational initiatives in our communities.