Service One is proud to offer annual scholarships to our members and their family, who are returning WKU students. Currently, we are not accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year, but check back in April 2016 for information about applying.
Congratulations to our 2015 WKU Scholarship Recipients!
Returning WKU Students, receiving $2,000 each:
- Shari Alexander of Glasgow, KY, Graduate Student
- Susan Breidenich of Independence, KY, Senior
- Elizabeth Ebelhar of Owensboro, KY, Graduate Student
- Austin Kirby of Bowling Green, KY, Freshman
- Jordan Pruden of Bowling Green, KY, Junior
Scholarships for High School Seniors are now available! We will be awarding $2,000 in scholarships to area high school seniors planning to attend WKU. Click here to print the scholarship application. Applications must be completed and submitted by March 31, 2016, to:
Service One Credit Union
PO Box 51770
Bowling Green, KY 42102-6770
To read the full article about our WKU Scholarship winners and Service One’s Educational Initiatives, click here.