Director of Education and Associate Development
|TITLE:||Director of Education and Associate Development|
|REPORTS TO:||Executive Vice President – Chief Operations Officer|
This role is accountable for developing, designing and delivering adult educational and training programs, leadership development programs, and professional development programs, across the Credit Union and ensuring the success of member experience initiatives. This role will collaborate closely with team members across the organization, as well as external vendors to create an exceptional learning experience for all associates of the Credit Union.
- Providing an excellent on-boarding experience for new associates;
- Providing adult classroom training that includes but is not limited to the associates job duties, ensuring associate product knowledge leads to productive outcomes;
- Writing and editing training instructional or procedural communications;
- Developing job aids based on current credit union regulations and operational processes;
- Teaching the elements of the Credit Union’s member experience and related expected behaviors;
- Development and management of the Mystery Shop Program for the purpose of measuring successful application of the Credit Union’s educational programs;
- Development and teaching initiatives that include leader and professional development programs, e-learning, self-paced learning, webinars, seminars, and various associate training initiatives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and see, talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The associate must regularly lift and/or move 20-35 pounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Teachers Certificate, Project/Program Management Certification preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a learning and development role required. At least 2 years’ experience leading, coaching, or training and/or delivery of high energy training sessions in an adult classroom environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking and classroom delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development, program design, facilitation, and delivery.
- Vendor management, budget/financial management and contracting experience.
Benefits include: Paid Time off (PTO) and paid Holidays. We offer Health, Dental and Vision insurance and Life, AD&D and LTD insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Tuition reimbursement is available. We also have a 401 (k) plan.