Products & Services News
In a world that is moving faster every day, we are committed to delivering solutions that are in line with the way you, our members, live and work today and in the future - financial services at the "speed of life."
We offer you smarter technology that allows more control for you with enhanced products and services with more flexibility. They are designed to give YOU, our members, an even stronger foundation for your financial well-being and simplify the way you bank. We appreciate your membership.
Have you looked over our new checking account products?
There are some great benefits to help you earn interest on your checking account, protect yourself on the dark web and much more!
Make Quick Payments Using Your Cards
Too busy to get this month's Service One payment in the mail? No worries.
Pay a loan or credit card with a debit card.
You can pay securely, anytime, after you create your user account.
Community Action has approved government funding available to help low income families In South Central Kentucky with utility expenses as well as rental and mortgage assistance.
In 2021, we want to get to know our neighbors and friends throughout the BRADD area, and what better way than to go out and meet them!? The Service One Sharing & Caring Community Outreach program allows us to bring awareness and support to local charities and organizations, who need it most.
Sharing & Caring Squad is partnering with the Marketing team to get out and get involved in our community, combining our efforts to create more opportunities for giving. THREE charities/organizations will be selected per month to offer meals, donations, and volunteer hours.
Make sure to like & follow our social media accounts to see who we highlight each month!
Loans Designed to Fit Your Needs
Check out our Mortgage Refinance to find extra cash in your home.
Reasons to Refinance:
- Lower your payment to save money each month by reducing your rate or extending your term.
- Pay your loan off faster and save thousands on interest costs by shortening your term.
- Receive cash for home improvements or to pay down debt with a cash-out refinance.
- Convert your adjustable-rate mortgage into a fixed-rate mortgage and lock in a guaranteed rate that will never change.
Move your auto loan to use from another financial instituions and you can get up to $500 back. Plus no payments for 90 days.
- Loan rates as low as 2.59% APR*
- The loan you refinance must be from another lender; current SOCU auto loans are not eligible
- Up to 1% cash back with max payout of $500
Service One Newsletters
Curious about what is going on with Service One? Our newsletters are available online for your convenience!