Voted Best Credit Union!
And we started here in Bowling Green, KY.
Not a member? We would love for you to join us. You can qualify for membership if you:
- Live/work/worship in South Central Kentucky (which includes Warren, Barren, Allen, Simpson, Logan, Edmonson, Metcalfe, Hart, Butler, and Monroe counties)
- Are a WKU faculty/staff/alumni/student
- Are an immediate family member of a current Service One member
2021-2022 Holiday Closings
Monday, October 11, 2021
Thursday, November 11, 2021
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Friday, December 24, 2021 (close at 1 pm)
Saturday, December 25, 2021
New Year’s Eve
Friday, December 31, 2021 (close at 3 pm)
New Year’s Day
Saturday, January 1, 2022
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, January 17, 2022
Monday, February 22, 2022
Monday, May 30, 2022
Monday, July 5, 2022
Monday, September 5, 2021
President and Chief Executive Officer
Justin Morris, CPA
Executive Vice President
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Transformation and Admin Officer
Senior Vice President
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Lending Officer
VP, Enterprise Risk Management
VP, Information and Digital Systems
VP, Transformation and
AVP, Loan Operations
AVP, Regional Operations Manager
AVP, People and Culture
AVP, Human Resources
AVP, Financial Planning and Analysis
AVP, Sales and Lending
AVP, Asset Protection
AVP, Compliance and Risk
AVP, Marketing and Advertising
Branch Manager-Campbell Lane
Sr Branch Manager-Glasgow
Board of Directors
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Service One is owned and operated by its members. The Board of Directors, elected by the membership at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, serve as volunteers and determine the credit union’s direction.
Harold Little, Jr.
J. Pat Stewart
The Supervisory Committee ensures that internal controls are maintained to protect the credit union and its members and that accounting records and reports are promptly prepared to accurately reflect credit union operations.
Dr. Maggie Shelton
A better life experience…one person at a time!
Service One’s mission is to help members realize their financial dreams.
Service One Credit Union is committed to:
- Creating lifetime financial relationships by being proactive in providing value-added products and personalized, convenient services that surpass the expectations of our members.
- Cultivating a stimulating environment where we are motivated, supportive of one another, engaged, challenged, have opportunities for professional growth, and are individually and collectively accountable for our performance.
- Making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
- Accountable-being responsible for our actions and practicing sound financial principles that optimize opportunities that benefit our members.
- Collaborative- engaging our associates through our coaching culture and deliberating across functional channels.
- Teamwork-achieving our purpose and mission through unified cooperative efforts.
- Integrity-earning trust by being ethical and professional in our interactions.
- Ownership-living service excellence by being personally invested.
- Nimble-adapting to the changing needs of our membership and community which includes providing digital solutions and innovative products.