Ways to Save
Build Your Savings
It is easy to save by saving a little at a time!
You don’t have to be a financial expert to experience success with saving money, you just have to have the desire.
- Automatic Deposits: Schedule automatic transfer from your Checking Account or from another financial institution to your Savings Account.
- Payroll Deduction: You can set automatic transfers for the amount you want from your Checking Account to your Savings Account.
- Online Branch: With a couple of clicks, you can transfer funds from your Checking Account to your Savings Account.
- Mobile App: Another easy way to transfer from any of your accounts to your Savings Account.
- Roundup Savings: "Round-Up" your debit card purchase transactions to the next highest dollar and it transfers to your savings account daily.
Get started today! Add to your savings with direct deposit, online transfers, or bring in your change to deposit! It doesn't take much effort to have a solid savings account. For your convenience, we have a coin counting machine at our Bypass location. You become a credit union owner with your membership at Service One Credit Union when you open a savings account with just $25.
Young Saver Programs
Young Saver's Account
It's never too early to learn to save and spend responsibly!
Help your Young Saver learn to save regularly. Promote good financial habits at a young age by opening a savings account at Service One and establish a regular savings plan. Depositing a portion of their birthday or holiday gift money can add up quickly. Young Savers who make a deposit to their account can choose a prize from our treasure chest!
Members 17 and younger earn dividends on just $25 or more. It’s a great way to save and learn about money.
BizKid$ is a financial literacy initiative that includes an award-winning TV series, free classroom curriculum, outreach activities, a website, and a social media presence targeting children 9 – 16 years old.
Round Up $avings
Looking for an easy and convenient way to save?
Enjoy instant savings with our “Round-Up $avings” program.
This is a voluntary program designed to "Round-Up" your debit card purchase transactions to the next highest dollar. The "Round-Up" amount is withdrawn separately from your checking account and deposited to your savings account daily. You still have full access to your money.
Questions? See FAQs or Call us at (270) 796-8500 or toll-free (800) 759-8500.
A unique type of savings account that earns a higher interest rate than regular savings accounts.
|$0.00 - $2,499.99||0.00%|
|$25,000 - $99.999.99||0.30%|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
Product offers, rates, terms, and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. Due to the occasional inaccessibility to our website which may be beyond our control, Service One Credit Union cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information provided herein. To verify current offers and rates, please call 270-796-8500.