Electronic Services Quick Start Guide
Use our Online Banking to access your account 24/7.
To access Online Banking for the first time:
1. In the Member Login box enter
- Username – Enter your Member # in the first box
- Password – Enter last 4 of Primary holder’s Social Security Number
2. Answer Security Questions
3. Follow instructions to create a personalized password
View, Print, and Save your statements through your Online Banking instead of waiting for the paper statement in the mail.
To setup E-Statements:
- Log onto Online Banking
- Under Online Services at top menu, Click “E-Statements”
- Accept Disclosures and Add your E-mail (only one e-mail address, please)
- Be sure the “Document Delivery Preference” is set to ‘All Electronic”
- Click SAVE button when finished
Service One Mobile Online Banking
Access your account information on the go with Service One’s Mobile App!
To access our Mobile App:
- Download “Service One Mobile Online Banking” from your app store.
- Use your Online Banking login information to access account.
Features of Service One Mobile Online Banking:
- Check all the accounts you are linked to, transfer funds
- Make mobile deposits of checks
- View nearby Service One branch locations and ATMs
- View Rates and Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Use Bill Pay and much more!
Save time and use your mobile device to deposit checks through our Mobile App! Must have functioning camera on device and request access for this service.
To request access for Mobile Deposit:
- Open the “Service One Mobile Online Banking” app on your device.
- Click the “Mobile Check Deposit” tab on the left-hand menu
- Click the bottom “Sign Up” (Apple) or “Register” (Android) button
- Fill out personal information (Name, email address, preferred username)
- To avoid confusion with this Username/Password, it is suggested to use the same login information as Online Banking.
- Add Account you would like to deposit into, you can add more later:
- Account Label is the “Nickname” you want to call the account,
- Account Type is the type of account (Checking, Savings, Loan),
Account Number is the full account number (Checking would be the full number on the bottom of your checks, Savings would be your member number, consult Service One for the Loan Account number)
How do I endorse my checks?
Endorse your check with your name as it appears on the front of the check, and include the following information:
“For Mobile Deposit Only at Service One Credit Union, account #, your signature”
Example, “For Mobile Deposit Only at Service One Credit Union, #1234567, John Doe.”
Your check will not be accepted for deposit, if it does not contain your endorsement as noted above. In this situation, you will receive an email noting the rejection of the item.
In the event than an item was rejected due to a circumstance that you were subsequently able to correct, you may re-submit the corrected item or bring it to any branch. Branch staff will consult with Electronic Services (ESO) staff to ensure proper acceptance of the item. Duplicate presentment of the same item will be cause for removal from the RDC program and potential closure of the account if Service One Credit Union suffers a loss due to the double-presentment.
- Click “Submit” to send your request for Mobile Deposit to Service One
- Mobile Deposit Application must be reviewed and approved
- Remember, you will not be able to sign in until this application has been reviewed, at which point you will be notified with an email.
- When an email approval is received, you’re able to use Mobile Deposit!
For help making a mobile deposit, call us or visit us online.
Money Manager & App: The Service One Budgeting Tool
Keep track of all your financial accounts with Service One Money Manager – our award-winning money management and budgeting tool. Set up through your Online Banking, but don’t forget to use the connected Money Manager app on the go!
To setup Money Manager:
- Log into your Online Banking from a desktop computer
- Rollover Online Services at top menu, Click “Service One Money Manager”
- Follow instructions on the screen.
- Don’t forget you can add other accounts that aren’t Service One, just use the online banking login information.
Access the Money Manager Mobile app:
- Download the ‘Service One Money Manager’ App from your app store.
- Log onto Online Banking from a desktop computer, then “Service One Money Manager”
- Click the far-right Settings Icon (a gear)
- Click the ‘Mobile Devices’ tab, the ‘Generate Access Code’
- Open Money Manager App, click ‘Get Started’ and Insert the Access Code