Easy to Apply
No hassle! Make Service One your first stop before buying a car.
We will help get you the best rate with the least amount of hassle. Service One’s Auto Loans have flexible rates and terms. Applying is easy online, at a Service One branch, or at a participating auto dealership.
Get Your Auto Loan Pre-Approved
Take some of the stress out of the car buying process – stop by Service One or call before you head to the dealership. Save time and money by getting pre-approved for an auto loan with no application fee, low rates, no pre-payment penalty – along with no payment due for up to 90 days!
Curious about an auto loan at Service One? Give us a call at 270-796-8500 so we can walk you through the process!
Sign Documents Electronically
Safely sign loan documents and forms electronically.
If your day is too busy to visit a Service One location, or perhaps you are not in town, you can still easily sign your loan documents. Ask a Service One associate today about our free e-Signature feature.
Just one more way that Service One is working hard to be Where You Belong.
Auto Refinance Loans
Tired of paying high-interest rates on your vehicle?
Have a high-interest rate auto loan at another financial institution? Let Service One refinance your auto loan for less than you are currently paying. Check out our low rates on the tab above.
Graduate Auto Loan Program
You’re on your way to new beginnings, and now is a good time to start considering your financial future. Establishing a strong credit history is the beginning, and an auto loan makes a great first step. If you’ve recently graduated, our Graduate Auto Loan Program can help as you enter the next stage of your life.
Program Qualifications and Conditions:
- No previous auto loan history in the credit bureau
- No derogatory credit
- Debt to Income 38% or less
- Provide 5% cash down payment of total purchase price (minus rebates)
- Terms up to 72 months for new vehicles and 66 months for used vehicles
- Used vehicle age not to exceed 7 model years
- Must provide a copy of degree or college transcript from a two or four-year accredited college or university
- Must provide proof of income – paystub or commitment letter from the employer
- Maximum loan amount $25,000
High School Grads
- Must be at least 18 years old and provide a copy of high school diploma or transcript
- Must have had a full-time job (32 hours a week or more) for the past 6 months
- Must provide proof of income – pay stub from the employer
- Maximum loan amount $20,000
Auto Loan Protection
GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection)
Members Auto and Homeowners Insurance
You trust your credit union to offer products and services to help you do more with what you have. That’s why we’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto Insurance Program. TruStage insurance products are available exclusively for members through the CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc.
Working with carefully selected auto insurance partners, the TruStage Auto Insurance Program can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared auto insurance lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your no-obligation quote today by calling 1-855-483-2149 or by visiting the TruStage online quote generator by clicking the photo above.
Check out other insurance products here!