Dreaming of Some Extra Money Right Now?
Your needs can change - so can your mortgage loan. Run some numbers, Click here, revise scenarios, and see what loans might best meet your needs.
Want more flexibility in your budget? How about a quicker path to financial freedom? No matter your dreams or goals, exploring your refinancing options can help. We’re committed to providing you with options, helping you understand them and guiding you on the path to a bright financial future, so you can feel confident in the refinance decisions you make.
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payments - Refinancing your mortgage at a lower rate you could free up more money for things like savings, travel, or day-to-day expenses.
- Own your home sooner - Explore the benefits of refinancing to a shorter-term mortgage. Not only could you own your home sooner, but you could also save thousands on interest charges giving you more financial confidence and flexibility to do the things you want most.
- Enjoy predictable monthly payments - Rates can fluctuate, but when you refinance from an adjustable-rate mortgage to lock in a fixed-rate loan you can secure a consistent, stable payment for years to come.
Our simplified online application makes refinancing your home loan easy to get started. See how our mortgage refinance services can bring you better solutions and peace of mind for the future.
Taking advantage of today’s low refinancing rates is only one of the many reasons to consider refinancing your mortgage. Many borrowers look to a mortgage refinance as a way to lower monthly payments, consolidate debt under one loan, or even save on interest in the long run. Whatever the reason, we’re here to help you discover the best options to save money for today and down the road.
Reasons to Refinance:
- Lower your payment to save money each month by reducing your rate or extending your term.
- Pay your loan off faster and save thousands on interest costs by shortening your term.
- Receive cash for home improvements or to pay down debt with a cash-out refinance.
- Convert your adjustable-rate mortgage into a fixed-rate mortgage and lock in a guaranteed rate that will never change.
With cash-out refinancing, you may be able to use the equity in your home to free up cash for other things, while lowering your monthly payment at the same time. Here’s what you need to know:
- Interest rates can be lower in a cash-out refinance than on a home equity loan, home improvement loan or business start-up loan
- Rolling your high-interest debt into a mortgage payment can yield tax benefits
- Free up funds to make home improvements that add value to your property, pay college tuition, buy a vacation home or pay off high-interest credit card debt
- Discuss closing-cost fees for cash-out refinancing with your loan officer
- Consider how a cash-out refinance will affect timing for paying off your mortgage
Our loan team will work closely with you to review refinancing qualifications, understand your financial needs, and select a path that’s tailored to your lifestyle. See how our mortgage refinance services can bring you better solutions and peace of mind for the future.
We can work with you to find the best option.
- Low closing costs with great rates.
- Private Mortgage Insurance options available.
Apply here on: Our simplified online application
If you have questions and need to speak with our Mortgage Department, please call 270-796-8500.Go to main navigation